Here’s my Wednesday check-in for Monica Valentinelli’s Make Art Not War challenge! As a reminder, these were my pledges for this year:
- I will devote one hour every night to creating, be it art, photography or writing, whichever I’m inspired by.
- I will spend one hour every night reading; a creative mind needs time in other creative works to be inspired!
- I pledge to engage my audience more through various social media outlets by checking in with them at least twice a week.
- If I don’t make my pledges, then I will hold myself accountable the following day and make up the time I didn’t spend.
With the death of my main PC over the weekend and some Real Life Stuff that needed tending to l wasn’t as steadfast to my pledges this week. I’ve still managed to get some art done, though, and some reading so it hasn’t been a total loss.
I added the Habitica app to my life in an effort to keep myself on track. I tend to be forgetful (thanks, drugs!) so I need the help.
Still on my To-Do List:
- Need to get back on the rails with Siege of Arey.
- Get back to practicing with full body models.