Here’s my Wednesday check-in for Monica Valentinelli’s Make Art Not War challenge! As a reminder, these were my pledges for this year:
- I will devote one hour every night to creating, be it art, photography or writing, whichever I’m inspired by.
- I will spend one hour every night reading; a creative mind needs time in other creative works to be inspired!
- I pledge to engage my audience more through various social media outlets by checking in with them at least twice a week.
- If I don’t make my pledges, then I will hold myself accountable the following day and make up the time I didn’t spend.
Lots of art has been going down this week! I think I’ve managed at least one piece a night, which is pretty darn good in my opinion, given that I’ve had some pretty difficult pain days. I’m really digging this new portrait style I’ve been doing, so expect to see a lot of that! On my To-Do List:
- Need to get back on the rails with Siege of Arey.
- Get back to practicing with full body models and poses.
All-in-all, I’m pretty proud of what I’ve accomplished this week and I’ve made a couple of friends happy in the process which makes that icing on the cake!